WO wild animal dog toys are a cute addition to your toy collection. These stuffed toys are made in the USA using material that is both BPA free and FDA compliant. So, you can feel safe to have these around the whole family. These toys are also recyclable.
Each toy has multiple textures which helps to entertain your pup. All of the seams have double stitching which helps to ensure your toy will last longer. These toys also have squeakers which adds to the fun. And they are all made with durable 1000D Cordura material.
Oh and these wild animal dog toys float in water!!! So, you don’t have to worry if your dogs are playing with it around the pool.
For every toy purchased, WO provides 2 meals those in need.
Wild animal dog toys:
- Lion: Probably best for medium- to large-size dogs. Has a dimpled plush-fabric mane and rope tail. Measures 11″ long from edge of mane to base of back legs.
- Octopus: Probably best for medium- to large-size dogs. The front of the body is a dimpled plush fabric. It has rope tentacles. Its body is 6″ tall, not including the 8″ tentacles.
- Elephant: Probably best for small- to medium-size dogs. Has dimpled plush-fabric ears and rope trunk. Measures 7″ from nose to bottom of back legs.
- Fish: Probably best for small- to medium-size dogs. It has a fun crinkle and scaly texture on the fins and tail. The front of the body is a dimpled plush fabric. Measures 9″ from eyes to end of tail.
- Turtle: Probably best for medium- to large-size dogs. It has dimpled plush fabric. Measures 10″ from top of head to end of tail.
- Giraffe: Probably best for small- to medium-size dogs. It has dimpled plush fabric and rope “horns.” Measures 12″ from top of head to bottom of legs.
Dylan & Rainey are happily “testing” these new animal-themed dog toys. These toys are probably best for dogs that aren’t toy destroyers. Rainey is loving these toys and the sizes are great for her. Dylan has been enjoying nibbling on them and trying to get out the squeaker so he may be a bit too destructive for them.
Please note: This is not a chew toy!! And while it seems to be strong, no pet toy is indestructible. If your dog is determined to finish this thing off, he/she will do so. Remove if your pet tries to bite off or swallow pieces of toy.
Octopus, Lion, Fish, Elephant, Turtle, Giraffe