2 Hounds Design’s Freedom no-pull dog harness is a great dog harness and made in the USA. Its patented design discourages your dog from pulling making walking a lot more enjoyable. The reflective webbing will help to keep you and your dog safe when walking when it’s dark.
- It has a martingale loop on the back which discourages pulling by gently tightening around the chest. The loop in the front of the chest also helps to prevent lunging and pulling. This is a good training harness.
- The soft velvet lining on the bottom strap helps to prevent rubbing on the belly.
- There are four adjustable points so you can ensure that you have a great fit. Therefore, this is a great dog walking harness for daily use.
- This no-pull dog harness is made in North Carolina.
- The reflective webbing is visible at up to 300 feet when lights shine on it. And it will help to keep you and your dog safe when walking when it’s dark outside.
You can wash it in the washing machine by placing the harness in a mesh lingerie bag or pillow case and using the gentle cycle. Always air dry your harness.
This harness was recommended by our dog trainer. One of the reasons we love it is because the velvet lining helps to prevent chaffing which was an issue for Dylan with other harnesses in the past. Dylan is highly leash reactive and not only does this harness help to manage his behavior, but it is strong enough that I don’t feel like he’s going to break out of it.
If you are interested in another size or color, please don’t hesitate in contacting us. We will happily try and assist you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.