You can serve it as is, or if you are feeling extra festive, you can decorate it. We use a bit of freshly whipped cream on top for special occasions. You can use any hard dog treats that you like but we used these parmesan cheese limited ingredient ones to be just a little extra fancy.
Just remember that this is only intended to be given as a special treat or snack. Treats should only constitute a small percentage of your pet’s daily food. If your pet is sensitive to fats, has any other health issues, or if you have any concerns, consult your pet’s veterinarian before making this cheesecake recipe for dogs.
Mini Blueberry Cheesecake For Your Pup
- ¾ cup dog treats, ground up
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix treat crumbs and just enough melted butter to combine well.
- Divide mixture into 9 silicone muffin molds. And press mixture firmly into the bottoms to form a little shell. Then set aside.
- Puree the blueberries. Then put through a fine-mesh sieve to get a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, honey, and egg until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in the blueberry puree and beat until all combined. Scrapping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the molds.
- Bake 12–15 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before carefully removing them from the molds.